Translate

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sourness

= (....
Why am i still greed for something tat is not belong to me anymore?!
Oh nononoooo~
I didn't see any hand around me...
except God.....
But, i m still feeling bad..
i am still greed about something in this world..


There is no light in the home...
i am standing still,
watching a scene of loneliness,
i am turning back,
looking on the stars with tears in heart,
i am in a sorrow,
waiting for the concern from others,
i am in a night,
walking the journey all alone....

Could u hear my voice?
Could u?
i beg u can't..
I can't too..
4 months...




LONELINESS
_ _ _
-(.0.0,)-
<:___:>



Give me a cup of water,
so i can make a coffee for you..
Give me a breath of air,
so that i know you are aside..
Give me a glass of wine,
if i can only dream for these.......

No comments: