Translate

Friday, March 14, 2008

Today is 14th of March..

IF today is te ending.. it mean tat today is oso another starting right? but if i dun wan ler? i stil nid start? can start? force it 2 end!!!?? force it 2 start!!!?? can i? Such things ll happen n owes happen..

Finally feel better le.. Time.. help me 2 hide o of it... keep o of it.. when i feel missing it le.. cai let it out can? NOT now.. plz.. i nid 2 b strong.. not lik now..
it shud not explode at tis time.. i gt my reason oso..

Ok.. *smile* ...so miss these sign... ok le.. cheer up every1...

3 comments:

在天堂中 said...

Being strong is not gaining all the strength you can. Learning to be strong has only two outcomes, one is either you become stronger, or, as well as you may collapse if you fail. Never take things for granted, and behold what you have got. Seeing is not believing, but believing is seeing. Let's don't bother about the ending, and may you have a good start.

jai / 济胜 said...

u r?

在天堂中 said...

I need no name, but I am your friend. Trust me, I can help you, if only you listens. And trust God, like how you are a christian. Have Faith in God, and miracles shall happen.