Translate

Friday, March 14, 2008

For the people tat stil take me as a FRIEND.. and nid my opinion..

Well, jz wan 2 tell tat.. I m ok now.. dun wry.. everything is ok for me recently.. JZ tire nia haha..
U make up ur decision le right? Wun regret le right? If ur ans is right then jiu ok le.. MY ans oled not important le.. I cant say out my point le.. useless.. WIll stil support u.. at the back.. Even u make ur decision clear le.... N i v not agree wid it.. i stil ll let u do the things u think tat is right but not for me..i kno u gt ur reason de.. n it mayb the best way 4 u...u r my close fren .. today.. Everything ll b fine gua.. future oso.. so, cheer up fren... u look so tire n stress.. dun wry k? A fren ll nvr leave u.. FRen... Go 2 eat some swt swt de things ba.. will feel better lol...

No comments: