Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wonderful Weekend with God


"For God there is nothing impossible."
I myself had experienced more about how God could work in our life..

The solution of conflicts, spreading of gospel in my family, the growth of faith, and lot of other blessings...

I don't think it is the luck who is working on these,
in fact i would like to glorify Lord for the peace He is giving to me through these Sweet and Sour dish..

With the connection by Amon, I manage to know the other frens in KB hope chuch. They are mostly Sarawakian. What made my adventure fantastic is i am the Chinese which is rare in their group.

We went for futsal, baptism, bbq during the weekend.
Thanks God for this exposure.
I felt warm and lovely...
They treated me with love which you ( God ) see it as a v v important element..



God, please teach me how to love as how You love Your creature..
Build me up!
let me be Your medium to spread the love too..
Please bless those frens in KB hope church too, God..
but don't follow my will, but Your will..
May your kingdom work wonderfully around us...
In the name of Yesus,
I pray, Amen

2 comments:

Lin said...

Very grateful to see ur life with hope because of God!! <3

jai / 济胜 said...

haha ya =D
glad to hav u comment here...