Translate

Monday, November 15, 2010

The end of the First sem in IPG..

After few more hours,
i would have to move into the big hall for the last exam paper,
which i could tell that i didn't prepare for it.
It is because the covered topics are too wide, and yet i don't know what is it about lol!!
Hopefully can pass XD...

I ran from a COMPULSORY "gathering" in my hostel.
It start at 2 am and suppose it won't end within 2 hours.
I escape..
Due to some reasons,
i ran...

I would move to penang for a trip after tomorrow.
I am wonder about it. =D
I do miss Miri too, but somehow need time to adapt back if i back Miri..
I need sometime to ignore those gaps i ever have.

Friend's gathering is coming soon huh..=D
Miss Kevin, Choon Man, Rong Cheng, Duan Xun Friends, Church, Lv Zhou, and more...
haha but i know i cant over expect for everythings...
I have to learn to appreciate first..

Thanks God,
it is the end of 1st sem v v v soon.
Please lead me for the rest of my life too..
Amen..

No comments: