Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FAKING?!

I don't know how am i recently.
I can tell you i'm fine,
I can tell you i am stil adapting,
But i cant tell you whether i am honest in my answer or not.

Sometime i used to confuse about my own feeling.
maybe i had been get use to think in a complicate way,
maybe i had been get use to psycho myself too much.

I can be know nothing while i am sad in my deep heart.
Well, i believe my feeling is hidden.
Mrs Christina from Miri church called me jz nw and we have a short chat,
i merely had my homesick lost control.

Haha..

I can't be a weak person,
I don't want to be a weak person.
sometimes I just have to psycho myself to become a "strong" person.
Well, i duno whether it work o not,
mayb it is,
for temporally.

I would stil living in this way,
until i found a better way..

=[

No comments: