Translate

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I m improving.. i guess so..

Hmm.. i had played badminton wid kevin them again on ytd afternoon..
exercise keep my mind fresh n let me cool down n think more..
i kno i m improving. it may not reach the target or the standard yet..
but i hav being different in other way.. somewhere i kno only..

i was haunted by different nightmare tis few night..
and yet jz shout at my mum twice today.. >.<..
she not v agree wid me to go exercise again b4 spm ba..
plus, i hurt my foot haha..
then jiu $%^&**(..
shout xia..
haha i think there is still have some unknown stress in my heart gua..
release in wrong way le haha.

i heard some of the frens discussed bout their future..
i heard bout the uni they so wanted to go..
i duno whether some of them do really kno what thy wan la..
and duno they reli hav prepare themselves well o not
but l ll be here to help what i can do>.<.. though i not so wei3 da4 yet la.

i ll aim for government scu..
takes it as a challenge lo..
not bad too la..
i wun study til too guilty cz cost parent tat much to provide me further study..
at the same time..
i ll try learn as much as i can..
aim to study piano after spm de..
>.<..
asked cheng yi to teach me basic oled..
hehe jz wanna express my feeling n wanna help to play piano in the church..
well..
jy ba..
sohai guy..

No comments: