Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Scanning result"

Hmm... last few day jz having my birthday celebrated wid my dear frenz..
actually, i reli seldom hav chance to colebrate it lo..
family member dou wun te4 di4 celebrate it de..
dad n mum oso no show out any special feel too..
so i duno it is good o not la haha...
my family member is different but yet they are te 1 wun betray me..
long time din find some1 to talk talk le...
>< i wan to share bout my situation..
my feeling..
my stuff....


To my family:
Dad n mum, sry din b responsible to become a good son lo.. sometime do feel wan to xiao4 shun4 u 2 de... but din make it an action... sry sry.. i reli wan to have better communication wid u 2 nicely too d lo.. lik how other family do... can joking can care me can discuss wid me too...
but not like now... we jz live our own life although live under a same house!
Anyway, i shud say thx to u 2 too de ler.. but i m quite a shy shy de guy.. not reli can express thing lik tat... it not a tradition around my life.. because of te living style u gave, i can hav a mindset tat is rational.. although i do miss up something... i wun blame, mayb ll regret.. haha

To my siblings, sry i not a active member in tis family lo.. sometime u o nid help but i dou din help.. jz think for own n live for own.. i too care bout myself only when in tis home...
I hope i can have some growth la.. i wish i could become a person who like te family more than everything...


To my dear frenz:
thx for celebrate my birthday wid me ya! cause of every1 of u i cai slowly feel te warmth in birthday... Actually before tis i dou not dare celebrate it too de.. cause i scare tat these good moment wun last long n i ll feel v v upset...
Therefor sometime i ll think negatively la... cz i reli scare of alone.. when i cant feel te support n love.. P/S: i cant feel love in home mostly ler.. lols.. so for those who ever appear n be te 1 important to me... dun leave me la... haha... i hav so much of things wan to tell u o de... jz duno how 2 say... te feeling is deep inside my heart... no chance for me to hav tat feeling to out yet, otherwise jiu shi when i tell tat but others you4 dunno how i mean bout it.. and even misunderstand bout me..
Anyway.... i love u o... May god bless u o...

To the gal i care now:
Hmm.... I wish tat u r xin fu n happy.. XD
U are special... i wish i could pei u until v v end... no matter how te world change..

To myself:
haha hihi~ i owes dou talk wid u oled so i think no nid to mention here le lo haha...
i jz wan u to JYJY...
be tough..
be independent
let te 1 u care to happy...
dun sleep wid nightmare anymore=.=
be more talkative so tat others r easier to live wid u



AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
song...
Jai~ love youself more ya







No comments: