Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st day gathering of probation prefects

hmmph...
at te june of year 2008, it is te time when i was get into probation..
but now it is te time we nid to train those probationary junior prefects oled..
Te time seem like past so fast although it is slow..
there hav been so much of things happen around..
i am wondering...
hav i grow?
haha... x comment..

Well..
i never know tat giving a half an hour talk ll b tat tough 4 me...
it is simple to pass an info to others..
but it is not simple to pass an info to others efficiently n acccuratly..
wow.. it take me bout 45min to brief te school rules n prefect rules..
TIRING..
i hav my tighten shirt to button up...
SO SO nan shou!
erm...
i wish tat i could do better in giving speech..
as i could pass my msg more accurate in other aspect..
when talking to frens o even when communicate with others..
Mayb one day i ll choose to write a book
after i hav a stabil job..
haha.......

haiz...
gonna to hav a tough moment recently...
God... plz bless me n holding me in ur arm...
lead me to a right path...
until te v v end...
Amen...

No comments: