Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009

The most important thing this year---STUDY!!
I dont want to waste my study time in secondary school anymore..
I MISS UP A LOT already...
within a year.. i want to work triple effort!! i wan to catch back what i miss up last year.. i want to master the lessons this years also.. i want to get straight A1s..
SRY for my selfishness
SRY for my helpless
SRY for my useless
I dont want let it continue anymore..
I have a target this year..
Either is go take ocean mining or development of world resources this subject
But since malaysia do not provide this 2 subject..
i think i cant reach the target le..
family wont support me to go oversea and we dont have enough money
so i make up my ming now..
i hope it is my real interest..
i wan make a company tat can beat Petronas n Shell!!!
I dont know what should i do so far,
but i ll study hard!!
Since this while..
i realise tat i no longer need frens..
i need buddies..
Buddies ll owes understand me even i may let them misunderstand..
they choose to believe..
THx God for let me hav buddies...
FRENS tat x believe in me..
i no longer need..
i m v tire already..
i hav been exhausted in form 4.
and now
i find back my little spirit
i wan to study well.
tats my motivation to keep going until now..
i hav being distracted by some important ple 4 me this while..
frens, kor..more...
I cant help or have more effort to care them..
I dont hav that much energy...
Or if they really want to give up on me now i am ok wid it..
but i wont..
just this year i need to handle my study first before i can do more things..
Buddies..
thx for company me so far..
FRens...
sry for i may hurt you all..
kor..
u are really important for me..
even when i am not thinking of you..
NOW,
i still feel weak n tire..
lack of stamina and my body keep feel sour n weak..
FOrgive my selfishness..
I still wan to survive after the secondary school and get a nice job...
cz i wan to help the plewho is important for me in future..
i want to let my family or even wife and sons or daughters have a comfortable life..
I am not useless.
i want to prove it..
COME!!!
CHALLENGERS!!
COME!!
I ll beat o of you down!!!!!!!!!!!
happy 2009

No comments: