Translate

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kor...

Kor, u have been supporting me o te time since we get 2 know each other..
u let me feel safe, let me feel comfort, let me feel 2 believe..
u change my life, change my attitude, change my world..
i think kor wun kno how important u r actually in my heart...
cz kor din kno tat how scare i m how lonely i m how weak i m..
when kor is not around..

kor, u not jz te guideliness o supporter in my life..
u r jz lik te bed..
u giv me everything i nid when i m weak.. when i m down..
i duno how express my feeling in certain way..
sometime express in wrg way oso..

IT have been a while since we not2geter.. distance between us let me feel scare.. feel losing control. somehow i stil nid ple walk 2geter wid me o te way.. n kor hav been so important 4 me..

kor's coming birthday, i duno shud buy wat present.. i less celebrate it even wid frens oso.. so i reli duno can do wat 2 let kor happy.. too much swt words scare let kor feel fake..

1 comment:

yellowhen said...

Jai,

Don't feel that it is awkward to express urself to kor. Life is impossible to be problem-free. If life is free from problem then something mz b wrong then. We r created to live in this world and thus it is our duty to make sure we grow to adapt wid it. There r definitely a lot of obstacles that we nit to untie 1 by 1 and from that we r growing into a man, no longer a kid like last time.

Then y God chooses to create US rather than jus U alone? It is His intention that He wants us to help each other to go along the life journey. So wad's wrong of being dependence on some1 else? If we insist to live alone, then we r not doing wad God wants us to do.

Being weak is not wrong at all, but being a loser is shame! No 1 is strong in this world, we might fall and that's nt the end. It is important that how we stand up again and continue wid our journey. Is not rite at all if we r doin thing on our own way, neglecting others' feelings. Jus for us to noe more about ourselves, just to defend ourselves then we hurt frens around us? Is tat worth? Frens will not leave u of cz, but the period tat we hurt them will forever be a guilt to us.

Not only kor care about u, more ppl care u n most probably more than kor. Appreciate them but nt regret after tat. Life is unpredictable. This minute I might be typing here, the next minute I might be leaving the world. Tat's life, so appreciate each encounter, each moment.

Tis post is oledi a Great Present for kor, but it is only a pre-birthday present! Wat I wan for my Birhtday Present is Jai Seng, the real Jai Seng! And I want tis present forever!

Sweet words? hehe Fake? erm... as long as it comes from ur heart, it ll nvr b fake, but if jai r not comfortable of saying those things, then jz forget bout it. OK...

All the best in ur journey. Physically I am not, but deep in heart I am oways b wid u. There is no such thing as I give up on u, it is only u who to decide on giving up kor o not...

Love,
Kor